VOLUNTEER AND DONOR APPRECIATION EVENT
DOMO ARIGATO GOZAI MASHITA
Because of you, the Support Japan 2011 fundraising campaign was a huge success.
We invite you to our wrap up event:
Saturday, July 9, 2011
First Metropolitan United Church
932 Balmoral (corner of Quadra)
2:00-4:00 pm – FREE ADMISSION
This informal gathering will be an opportunity for everyone involved to help
celebrate the success of this important cause.
- Powerpoint presentation and recap of the events and t-shirt campaign.
- Announcement of final donation amounts to the Canadian and Japanese Red Cross
- Chance to see new friends and fellow volunteers again
- Refreshments and light snacks provided. (Donations of baked goods also welcome, please label and bring on Saturday. No nuts, please)
- Door prizesRSVP appreciated for estimates of attendees but not essential. If you can come for a while, please join us.
If you weren’t able to be involved but are interested in seeing the slide show, you are also welcome to attend.
RSVP, questions or offers to assist, contact Michael Abe at firstname.lastname@example.org