The VNCS AGM will be held on Sunday, Feb 21, 2021, 10 AM to 12 PM. Due to the COVID-19 lock down, this will be a virtual gathering using Zoom. To attend the AGM you must register in advance. Click here to register.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
To vote at the AGM you must be a paid up member of the VNCS. You can take out or renew a membership through our Web site, vncs.ca and pay using e-transfer.
- AGM Assembly (Logging on to Zoom)
- Call to order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of Annual General Meeting held Feb 9, 2020
- President’s Report: Tsugio Kurushima
- Treasurer’s Report: Ken Watai
- Newsletter/Communications Report: Yukari Peerless
- Virtual Cultural Fall Fair Report: Tsugio Kurushima
- Website Report: Craig Mercer
- Uminari Taiko Report: Susan Kurushima
- Furusato Dancers Report: Tsugio Kurushima
- Sakura Fujinkai Report: Susan Kurushima
- NAJC Report: Tsugio Kurushima
- Community Outreach Program: Mieko Fedrau
- Membership Report: Tsugio Kurushima for Tony Ibaraki
- Endowed Award at UVic Report: Craig Mercer
- Election of Officers and Directors: Debbie Ibaraki
- Adjournment of AGM