We are looking for two to three vehicle owners to show case their old school (not newer than 1999) Japanese classics at this year’s Japanese Cultural Fair (held at the Esquimalt Gorge Park) on Saturday, August 26th, 2023 from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Cars will be located on the field beside the Pavilion where owners can interact with fair attendees and show off their hard work maintaining a piece of Japanese automobile history.
Some examples of vehicles we are hoping to see (but not limited to) are:
- Datsun (240Z, 280ZX, 510)
- Honda (Civic, CRX, NSX)
- Mazda (Cosmo, MX-5 Miata, RX7 FC)
- Mitsubishi (Lancer Evolution)
- Nissan (240SX Silvia S13, Skyline GT-R)
- Suzuki (Cappuccino, Jimny/Samurai, Viatra/Sidekick)
- Subaru (Impreza Turbo, Impreza WRX)
- Toyota (2000 GT, 4Runner, Celica, Cressida, Corolla GT AE86, Land Cruiser J40, MR2, Supra)
If you are interested in potentially showcasing your vehicle at the fair please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.